Description: Their lucrative Yeezy collaboration accounted for more than an estimated 40% of the shoe giant’s profits. But the partners had been bickering for years.
Date: Nov 01, 2022
Questions for discussion:
- What are the lessons to be learned from this partnership between Ye and Adidas?
- Can Adidas ever afford to again become so dependent on a single celebrity?
- Should the company keep selling Yeezy-designed shoes, under the Adidas brand?
- If so, will consumers still want to buy the sneakers?
- How can Adidas win back customers in China?