Description: Bitcoin is just one of thousands of digital currencies on the market, that have proven a boon for speculative investors. But what can you actually use crypto for? As of now, not much, says correspondent David Pogue, who looks into the problems cryptocurrency has to overcome if it’s to become ready for prime time.
Source: CBSNews.com – video report
Date: Apr 10, 2022
Questions for discussion:
- What is is cryptocurrency?
- How are the ‘brands’ being marketed?
- Who is the target market?
- Why is it speculative to hold it as opposed to US dollars or other commonly held currencies?
- Do you think it will grow in popularity?